• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from South MS

ScottP

Occupation
Shop Forman/Lead Technician/Truck Driver
Hello has anybody seen my 10mm ratchet wrench!

ScottP

Occupation
Lol yessir we've all got something traveling somewhere away from us if in the heavy equipment repair profession long enough.. Thanks for the hospitality guys

ScottP

Occupation
Good deal glad to see another misissippian..ya know they only let so many of us in anywhere at one time !

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Have you worked inside a door on a Mack lately? Years ago when I was working as a road mechanic for the company I was missing a Snap-On screw driver and finally replaced it giving it up for lost permanently. Well maybe a year or so later I had to do some repairs to the inside of a DM800 Mack at another quarry in our area. Removed the inner panel and guess what was laying down in the bottom of that door? A little rusted but still usable!