1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Hello from Poland from the Linde MH mobile service

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Luksky, May 23, 2022.

1. Luksky

Luksky New Member

I am Łukasz from Poland. For 22 years I have been a mobile Linde forklift service.
    If you're having trouble with Linde, I'd be happy to help

DB2, Jonas302, muddog1975 and 2 others like this.
  2. CM1995

CM1995 Administrator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    Welcome to the Forums Lucksy! Glad to have you.

3. ianjoub

ianjoub Senior Member

welcome

4. funwithfuel

funwithfuel Senior Member

Mechanic
    Welcome

5. muddog1975

muddog1975 Well-Known Member

Got a question on a Linde H45D-04, travel forward stays engaged even after moving the selector back to center(neutral). This is a single pedal teavel machine. It doesn't have a issue in reverse. What would be keeping it engaged in forward? Linkage is good, not binding or sticking. All other functions are working properly. Customer just call about it,have not been to the machine yet. Possible solenoids or valve issues, adjustments? Look forward to your response.

6. Coaldust

Coaldust Senior Member

Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
    Welcome to the HEF, Łukasz. Good to have you.