• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from Malta - first timer with Kobelco

vellad

Hi,

Wanted to introduce myself. Been wanting to have an excavator for years and I have now just pulled the trigger on a 2018 Kobelco sk28sr-6. This is for my personal use only so yes it's a decision I made with my heart and not my head but am ok with that :) Actually I don't have the machine yet as it will be delivered to me in 2 days' time.

I have _NEVER_ even been into an excavator much less operated one so YouTube is my new friend :)

I already have a question re operation of a mini excavator but will post it on the compact forum.

Anyway - Hi All!

Photo of the actual machine below.

Kobelco-sk28sr-6.png

vellad

Welcome my Malta friend! Do you have dealer parts and service there for that Kobelco?
Thanks!

re Dealer - nothing official AFAIK but servicing/parts etc won't be an issue with Italy being so close and many great mechanics in Malta!