1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from KranWien

Discussion in 'Cranes' started by KranWien, Sep 15, 2017.

1. KranWien

KranWien Member

Hello Dear Friends my Name is Alko and im the Owner from the Facebook Page KranWien and from my Youtube Channel also KranWien, im from Austria Vienna.

We have a lot of Work and so i tought there are also so much ppl who are Interested in watching Constructions Work so i started with the Page and my Channel and i have some Really coole Movies on my Channel fell free to check out

Crane Demontage

WOLFF

Liebherr

and much much more

Fell free to Vist us on www.facebook.com/KranWien and www.youtube.com/KranWien

Hit a Like and Abo for more cool Stuff from me

Best regards from Vienna

2. KranWien

KranWien Member

A new video with an interview i will translate this soon also on English for you guys

best regards

3. KranWien

KranWien Member

new vids

Natman likes this.
  4. Vetech63

Vetech63 Senior Member

Well, I don't know about everyone else...………...but IM DAM interested in that chick! LOLo_O Its always nice to see women in the field!

Tinkerer and Tags like this.
  5. KranWien

KranWien Member

visit a new video and im also interested in chicks on the field hehe

here she is

6. Vetech63

Vetech63 Senior Member

PLEASE tell me that's NOT that guys 16 year old kid!

7. KranWien

KranWien Member

nah thats not a guy thats a girl who was with her dad on an tower crane to try the crane

8. Vetech63

Vetech63 Senior Member

WHEWWWWW!!!!!!:eek:o_O

9. Natman

Natman Senior Member

Wow, and she can run a crane too?

Every women pilot I know (a very small percentage of pilots are of the female persuasion) are all excellent, and it crossed my mind that they would probably make good crane operators also. So much so, that I have been keeping my eyes open for the right one I could turn my business over to. NOT kidding here or being a male pig..... they, at least the women pilots, don't take as many risks and are generally safer then the guys like me. Which operator you think your typical framing crew would call for setting trusses, Bubba, or Asiyah? You go girl!