• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from Dubai, UAE

Machinery Planet

Hi guys!

I was looking for a heavy equipment forum for such a long time. I was so happy when I found this forum.

Down here in Dubai or infact the GCC there isn't a lot of online discussion portals, or perhaps websites where information exchanges take place. In this part of the world its still word of mouth or over the phone for all industry players.

We at Machinery Planet , www.machineryplanet.ae have taken the plunge to take this online. Machinery Planet solves one of the biggest frustrations that buyers face while searching for equipment, the frustration of asking for quotes over the phone or email. Machinery Planet solves this by bringing all sellers onto one platform so that a user can just filter their requirements and drop a query directly to the seller via a single click!

Looking forward to being an active part of this forum!

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums.

You'll find this in our Forum Rules:

Advertising of goods and services are not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may create one introductory post or thread explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship.

So that you'll be in compliance with the rules, I've removed your post in the Bobcat thread.