• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello everyone

thierrys

Occupation
Sales and Marketing Executive
My name is Thierry Smith. I am from Dallas, Texas. I just want to introduce myself to the community. I hope I could participate in your discussion. I am specializing in sales and marketing, especially online marketing. I work for Web Horsepower http://webhorsepower.com in Dallas, TX.

If you need any help with social media marketing, I will try my best to give you my 2cents knowledge to help you use social media for your business.

Thank you

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums thierrys.

Please take a moment to read the forum rules - https://www.heavyequipmentforums.co...Equipment-Forums-Rules-and-Posting-Guidelines

Specifically this section, bold emphasized -

Advertising of goods and services are not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may create one introductory post or thread explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

Special Note: Vendors of goods or services, or their representatives, who join the forums and make no worthwhile contributions other than to post multiple links to said goods and services are considered spammers. Spammers will have their posts removed, and their membership terminated with extreme prejudice.

This thread is your freebie.