• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

hello everyone

willacs

Hi i am new to this site, but I joined up today because i was wondering if anyone could inform me about two new product's my company is trying to sell
the first product is a Jett.XL by two technologies it has an upgraded keypad that apparently is not ment to be around oil too much, but it is a rugged
hand held computer with scanner, the down side (however not too important) they dont have stylus charger or battery.
here is a link to a video on the Jett.Xl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSi_bUHUch4&list=UU1LQmnyhu6ufiNxQo5r_6jw

We also got these cool digitizers:
GTCO CalComp 3036 30x36 Roll-Up III Digitizer K17412 RD3-3036 New

I was just hoping to get more information on these pieces of equipment, that way I can better assist any customer that may be interested in such items,
I hope im in the right area, these are being sold but thats not my purpose here.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums willacs.

Take a moment to read over the Forum Rules - https://www.heavyequipmentforums.co...Equipment-Forums-Rules-and-Posting-Guidelines

Specifically this section -

Advertising of goods and services are not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may start one introductory thread explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

Special Note: Vendors of goods or services, or their representatives, who join the forums and make no worthwhile contributions other than to post multiple links to said goods and services are considered spammers. Spammers will have their posts removed, and their membership terminated with extreme prejudice.

This thread is your freebie so feel free to post questions and answer them in this thread only. If you would like to become a sponsor of HEF please contact Steve Fraiser, site founder.

Thank you for your cooperation.

willacs

Welcome to the Forums willacs.

Take a moment to read over the Forum Rules - https://www.heavyequipmentforums.co...Equipment-Forums-Rules-and-Posting-Guidelines

Specifically this section -

This thread is your freebie so feel free to post questions and answer them in this thread only. If you would like to become a sponsor of HEF please contact Steve Fraiser, site founder.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Im sorry, my purpose here was really to find out what this equipment is used for but i understand thanks for the warning.