• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Heavy Truck Forums?

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
Is anyone else having a problem logging on to the Heavy Truck Forums?It started yesterday morning for me.The message is "connection reset".Ron G

Truck Shop

I tried yesterday and this morning with out any luck. I could log in before but I never was cleared to post. They never sent me
an e-mail after I registered.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I tried earlier, after reading your post, Ron, and got the "This page can't be displayed" message. Just tried again, and it's working now.

Truck Shop, I don't know why you wouldn't have gotten an email. Your address there matches the one you're using here. Spam filter maybe?

I just changed your status manually, so you should be good to go there now.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
There was a problem with the server at the host that's been corrected. I'm a little disappointed that it took so long for them to get us back on line but on the bright side it's the first glitch for that site since I put it up.

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
The site has been so good that nobody has been checking it maybe?We let our guard down sometimes,I fix things so good that they can't fail and guess which is the first thing to go down?Ron G