• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Heavy equipment Welding repair

Bls repair

Occupation
Equipment operator,mechanic
Neighbor brought mower over for repair . Pully bracket pulled out of deck because deck is rusted so bad,full of pin holes

Theweldor

Occupation
The Village Idiot
A few years ago I built a portable turntable for a concrete paving job. It was wireless remote controlled and would turn a 10 wheeler or triaxle 180 degrees in 20 seconds. Took me 3 months to build it and worked rather well. Would turn 500 trucks a 10 hr day and would run for 5 days at a time and then would have to build more grade. Ran off of a 20 KW genset with 2 - 7 1/2 hp motors and gearboxes. Was quite an accomplishment for the village isiot.
Several of the people they have hired since have asked who they bought it from.
Just shows the how the youngsters think these days.

colson04

A few years ago I built a portable turntable for a concrete paving job. It was wireless remote controlled and would turn a 10 wheeler or triaxle 180 degrees in 20 seconds. Took me 3 months to build it and worked rather well. Would turn 500 trucks a 10 hr day and would run for 5 days at a time and then would have to build more grade. Ran off of a 20 KW genset with 2 - 7 1/2 hp motors and gearboxes. Was quite an accomplishment for the village isiot.

Must have been one heck of a large paving job. Congrats on the build, I'd love to see video or pictures of it, if you have any to share.

Tinkerer

You should mock up a smaller version for residential garages and get a patent on it.
I would think that in cities with confined and limited parking there would be a big market for them.