• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Stands for SALE, $1,000ea OBO

Brodiesel

Occupation
My wife makes all the $$$.
I have 5 "Bacharach" brand revolving diesel engine stands for sale. Comparable to the OTC Revolver, these will hold a CAT C15 or equivalent size and weight engine. They are awesome. They are loaded in the back of my truck right now, so I still need to get some good photos of them. And I may be replacing the hydraulic bottle jack on a couple of them. I'm asking 1,000ea OBO. I'm not really interested in freight shipping, (UNLESS YOU COORDINATE IT) Call me if you want to find out more, Brodie 209 452 7019. Im in Auburn, CA currently.

Brodiesel

Occupation
Well those are NEW ONES! Those are not what mine look like, but it give you an idea. Same model mine are just rusty!!!

Junkyard

Occupation
Field Mechanic
Probably so. Years ago a friend had a brand new KW with a studio sleeper sent straight to Indiana for some custom interior work. They removed the
couch/bed combo. He asked if I wanted it. Heck yeah. A friend of mine from MN was passing through Indiana a few days later. He stopped and got it. Once he was home he passed it along to another friend that brought it to me about 6 months later. It's still wrapped in plastic and a blue tarp in a container awaiting use. That was about 2003!!

I bet I could arrange something like that with one of those stands! :cool:

Wes J

When I worked in a truck shop we had a guy who hauled to Texas and deadheaded back all the time. He would stop at salvage yards and buy rust free pickup truck boxes, cabs, and doors and bring them back to IL for resale. Every mechanic at the shop bought one for their trucks. He sold a ton.

Brodiesel

Occupation
Heres the actual stands I have for sale, 4 of them will have new replacement jack stands. There are 5 total, I will be driving to Georgia this summer (from California) and would consider delivering along the way if your seriously interested.

Heres my Ebay listing, https://www.ebay.com/itm/112891054020

DSCF3106.JPG DSCF3104.jpg DSCF3101.jpg DSCF3100.JPG

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Fastenal is doing cargo fairly cheap moving stuff from store to store nation wide. A complete Cat pony motor shipped from the Duluth store to the South East was $160.00. I built a enclosed crate for the motor. A set of D2 rails wired to a pallet was $210 From Duluth to New York. The only criteria is that it must be on a pallet suitable for forklift handling. Their stuff has priority but it is still took less than a week. I would not send anything to fragile like a fender but for rough and tough its great, or pack it good in a crate.

Brodiesel

Occupation
Fastenal is doing cargo fairly cheap moving stuff from store to store nation wide. A complete Cat pony motor shipped from the Duluth store to the South East was $160.00. I built a enclosed crate for the motor. A set of D2 rails wired to a pallet was $210 From Duluth to New York. The only criteria is that it must be on a pallet suitable for forklift handling. Their stuff has priority but it is still took less than a week. I would not send anything to fragile like a fender but for rough and tough its great, or pack it good in a crate.

Awesome! Im going to look into this, I did hear of this Fastenal shipping a while back actually, but didnt pay much attention. I have a discounted freight rate with UPS but the prices are still HIGH!

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
I have heard Fastenal does not do California. I have a customer who is in Freightera.com. They did real well for me. Give them a request next time you need to ship something big.

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
A light sand & "rattle can" paint job might make'm move faster??
& clean & mask-off any name plates. {just my .02}
Good luck w/ the sale.