• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hayes trucks in the logging industry

Hayesno1

Occupation
Project manager
This picture is from ForesTech, where this Hayes HD is for sale. At first I thought it was Jim Falconers HD logging truck but it´s not. Does anyone know present owner. I think I have seen the Hayes HD at far back right - not much left of her - but I can´t remember where. At far left Coulsson´s old #H18. Picture 2 is Jim´s HD logging truck this summer.View attachment upload_2019-9-16_21-33-31.jpeg
393B73D2-4ACA-469C-B1D9-E79EB53D43B3.jpeg

CCR

Post 2810 is Jim Falconer’s old truck which was sold to Chris Dodds a few months ago. Chris’ company name is Coastal Bridge and Construction Ltd and the picture was taken in his part of the old Cameron Division yard.

Hayesno1

Occupation
Project manager
Post 2810 is Jim Falconer’s old truck which was sold to Chris Dodds a few months ago. Chris’ company name is Coastal Bridge and Construction Ltd and the picture was taken in his part of the old Cameron Division yard.
Welcome CCR and thank you for your information. I guess Jim has gone on pension now.