• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hauled a Kubota.

06bowtie_guy

From this morning. Brought it to a guys place and have to pick it back up on Friday morning. Truck towed it real well. Bearly knew it was there.
Started off there for a Case 410 skid steer but then ended up with this.
Kubota R420S. Approx 7450LBS. Only took 2 pics because it's raining and only +3*C.

Please look @ first reply.

If it's nicer on Friday I will get a few more shots.

Last edited:

jazak

That was nothing for a 2500 with the Durmax. I've seen MUCH larger loads on diesel pickups ;)

dayexco

slide your 5th wheel plate 3" to the front, you don't have enough weight on the front tires

crash935

Occupation
Co-Owner of Lakeland Transportation
slide your 5th wheel plate 3" to the front, you don't have enough weight on the front tires

It does look that way! If you cant move the plate then back the equipment up some on the trailer. Truck should sit fairly level.

Get an air bag system for back axle. I can level my truck out easily, if it is a small size item you can move it where it balances but, on large bulky ones just air it up to get level. I don't have in the cab control just air it up at back bumper. Plus ride seems to be better.

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
Nice Trailer...

I'm neither a GMC (giant mound of c * * p,) or a soy sauce burner fan, but the trailer's off the hook. Probably nothing to do with us being a dealer I don't imagine...Plus I get to haul them in from the factory in Texas...:scool

06bowtie_guy

The plate is just forward of the axle but obviously not enough, it isn't moveable either. On the way back to the dealer it was parked a little more back so less weight on the truck. Figure if the front end wasn't lifted to level when MT it would look better when loaded. Front end is bumped up for when I have the plow on.

What kind of bags do you run?

Lowboy, I'm happy I'm not a total dissapointment to you. lol Real nice trailer, just the licence plate hangs to low.

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
The plate is just forward of the axle but obviously not enough, it isn't moveable either. On the way back to the dealer it was parked a little more back so less weight on the truck. Figure if the front end wasn't lifted to level when MT it would look better when loaded. Front end is bumped up for when I have the plow on.

What kind of bags do you run?

Lowboy, I'm happy I'm not a total dissapointment to you. lol Real nice trailer, just the licence plate hangs to low.

No fear of that, bowtie...I'm only yankin' your chain. That's an awesome truck you've got. My F-150 wouldn't even hold the weight of the gooseneck up, so I'm not one to talk. I just waited all my life to use that "Giant Mound Of C**P" line.:D You happen to be in my line of fire, that's all...:drinkup

06bowtie_guy

No fear of that, bowtie...I'm only yankin' your chain. That's an awesome truck you've got. My F-150 wouldn't even hold the weight of the gooseneck up, so I'm not one to talk. I just waited all my life to use that "Giant Mound Of C**P" line.:D You happen to be in my line of fire, that's all...:drinkup

I hear ya. Sometimes the opportunity comes and you have to take it!! :drinkup

DirtySouthTruck

Occupation
Truck driver
Thas nothing!

I own my own company, Dirty South Trucking, LLC.

I use a 100% stock SRW 3500 Durmax.

I tow up to 18000 lbs on the trailer.

33900 lbs total GVCW.

Go to my website and check out all the pics.

www.dirtysouthtrucking.com

Sean

06bowtie_guy

Thx for the complement.

Here is my other truck. Was at the mud bogs with it. Have a set of 38.5X11 Interco Boggers on order for it.

Second one is of me and my toys.

Attachments

• HPIM1725 (Small).JPG
    HPIM1725 (Small).JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 690
  • HPIM1728 (Small).JPG
    HPIM1728 (Small).JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 692

Ford LT-9000

Banned
Occupation
Rolling around in the dirt
I never heard of that saying for GMC :D

Nice trailer thou the beaver tail on it must ground out quite abit it sure looks low :eek:

A friend of mine has a gooseneck trailer like that one its paid for itself in one trip. He hauls some awfully heavy loads on it and pulls it with a OBS Ford PSD 1 ton dually 2wd.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Thx for the complement.

Here is my other truck. Was at the mud bogs with it. Have a set of 38.5X11 Interco Boggers on order for it.

Second one is of me and my toys.

Dad-gummit! I always thought that us southerners had a monopoly on rednecks.:D:drinkup Who would've thunk it?

06bowtie_guy

Dad-gummit! I always thought that us southerners had a monopoly on rednecks.:D:drinkup Who would've thunk it?

:lmao :lmao

I got redneck covered up here now.
In my yard I have
Gooseneck Trailer (in Pictures)
24' 5th Wheel Travel Trailer
76 F-250
98 Chev (in Picture)
06 Chev (in Pictures)
Double Wide Snowmobile Trailer
14' Alum Boat & Trailer

But the kicker now is

HAHA Stacks!!!

Next project is to build and install driveshaft hoops/ u-joint gaurds. Install cross bolts after the turbo. Finally some traction bars.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
But the kicker now is

HAHA Stacks!!!

Next project is to build and install driveshaft hoops/ u-joint gaurds. Install cross bolts after the turbo. Finally some traction bars.

So, who wants to do me a little favor and post them pics for me. I would appreciate it. :drinkup

I will not smash this computer.....I will not smash this computer.....:bash