• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Has any one had trouble with AGL products?

dirtmonkey

Occupation
dozer monkey , self employed
Ive been having trouble with my AGL mr360 batteries. Anyone use or have had any problems ? It has been a great tool up to now and its not very old.:beatsme

dirtmonkey

Occupation
Yes it does !!! Even with a full 12 + hour charge ! :Banghead:Banghead I have a replacement from the dealer and even this one is doing the same thing . Worked fine in the summer, are they cold sensitive?

Catfan85

We have 2 of them and one works fine so I doubt it's cold :mad:sensitivity(used it yesterday morning @-25c ), but the other works for about an hour first thing in the morning and then starts shutting itself off for no reason, same as you they are always fully charged. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a boom receiver when you have to get out and turn it on for every shot... Lol

dirtmonkey

Occupation
Heard back from sales rep, he said they may have a faulty battery problem . Bad supply ??