• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

H25B Hough Pay Loader Question

ratatatat

Purchased site unseen runs has the propane option. seller gave me these numbers 143873 and 143871.
any help with manufacture date is appreciated.
Thanks

brian falcone

year

the 3871 tells me it rolled off the line in 1967 the month was may ,,,,,10 o clock on a thurdays morning a guy named larry drove it to the lot...... kidding aside it looks to be a 1967

ratatatat

Brian,
Nice pic. I will send one along when I pick get it home. Looks similar execpting the propane option and rop. Hard to beleive the little tank weighs 6,000 pounds....what a toad!
Thanks for the info and picture.

Occupation
Quality Engineer
Congratulations on your purchase! We need to save as many of these machines as we can. They may not be as fast or productive as a modern skid steer, but they are handy and don’t tear up the lawn when you use them. Please post pictures of your machine when you can.

Brian,
I saw pictures of you old payloader on ebay when it was first for sale. You and your father are to be commended. You did a great job restoring it. It gave me an incentive to finish mine.

Ray

brian falcone

thanks ray. i bought it off ebay for 850 bucks. what a mess it was...no paint left on it and 4 flat tires..bent valves and probly the original oil. i kept it for a while .used it to plow the drive way and grade my fathers drive with 3/4 gravel. then i sold it on ebay to a brick factory in new jersey . it showed up again a year later. same condition and looked like it was never used. the wife wouldnt let me buy it back but i sure wanted to. i was talking to a guy a few years back who was trying to mount an international backhoe attachment off a skid steer, not sure if he finished it or not. perfect little machines but stay out of the mud.

Last edited:

dbanks

H25B Inernational Payloader

I just bought a payloader. The tag says H25-B 3340303U006633. It is a diesel motor and i was wondering what year it was and also about how much it is worth. I also can't get it to shut off unless i put my hand over the air breather and shut it down? It has a master switch with a push button start and also a glow plug button with gauge. If anyone knows any of these answers will you please let me know.
Thanks

Occupation
Quality Engineer
Welcome to the board dbanks,
From what I can tell from the serial number that you listed; your machine is a 1972 and was definitely built as a diesel. I wouldn't be able to tell you what it is worth:beatsme, but if you could please post some pictures of your Payloader.
Thanks!
Ray

dbanks

I'm haveing troubles posting the pics. Can you help me to put them up or give me your email Bartrams Garage and i can email you
thanks
Dave

dbanks

H25B Inernational Payloader diesel

I can't get my machine to shut off. I tried pulling up the throttle but it doesn't work. I tried manually pushing the sylnoid on the injection pump but that also doesn't work. The only way i can shut down is but putting my hand over the air breather. Anybody has any ideas for me please let me know.
Thanks Dave

jerome cokerww

Occupation
retired
hi, i have a 25b ,i picked it up about 4 yrs ago ,it has treated me well now its time i gave a little back ,cracked the exhaust manifold a couple of yrs back,it has an international, gas 55hp engine,exhaust and intake manifold are one piece.looking to find a replacement.thanks jerome

jerome cokerww

Occupation
retired
Recieved an operators manual at purchase of my H25b pay loader, Manual date October 1967 ,would this leave one to believe, this is the manufacture date,thanks jerome

jerome cokerww

Occupation
retired
hi, i have a spare set of rimmed tires complete with chains,i use for snow clearing, triples the pushing power of the little H25b,what a fine little work horse, money well spent, looking forward to the experience this forum brings,thanks jerome

spunpower

Need help with a h25b

It runs on prpane the serial number is 3340203U006754 any help finding parts or information would be great thank you