• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Guinea Pig

colson04

Hell yeah! Glad to see everything came through ok. I've looked at stuff on alibaba before but always had my doubts about the sellers following through.

ianjoub

They neglected to include the trencher I paid $1350 for. I sent off an email to see what remedies we have. I would consider buying a few more attachments to sweeten the pot to get them to send the trencher. I try to be optimistic and assume it was just an oversight...

Tags

Glad you got them! Why would they send everything they were supposed to, it seems that very few people/companies do what they say anymore…

Now put them to work and get us some live action shots!

ianjoub

They neglected to include the trencher I paid $1350 for. I sent off an email to see what remedies we have. I would consider buying a few more attachments to sweeten the pot to get them to send the trencher. I try to be optimistic and assume it was just an oversight...
response to my email, everything seems to be on the up and up to this point. I feel he/they will make this right:

Very sorry about this. The workers forget about to put it into the box.
We try to use DDP service to send you.
Or return money back you.
Or if you have second order for me. Send you together.
I got covid19. Will be slowly.
Keep in touch

crane operator

Glad for you that your equipment showed up (most of it).

I hope that they work out okay for you.

I just think that $40,000 would have bought pretty decent used domestic production/ local dealer equipment. Something deere/tak/cat/case/bobcat? I mean- new is nice- but there's no support at all for that stuff- is there?

ianjoub

Glad for you that your equipment showed up (most of it).

I hope that they work out okay for you.

I just think that $40,000 would have bought pretty decent used domestic production/ local dealer equipment. Something deere/tak/cat/case/bobcat? I mean- new is nice- but there's no support at all for that stuff- is there?
In theory, factory support for their parts. I am hoping I will have no trouble sourcing Kubota parts for the engines. The hydraulics are supposed to be name brand Italian stuff.

At the time I ordered this stuff, used equipment was bringing new prices.

ianjoub

I received a Kubota manual for both engines, but no owners/operators manual for either machine. I will have to figure out all the controls. They are not all 'normal' patterns. Also, the hydraulic breaker came with a nitrogen bottle. Unfortunately, there is no literature on if the breaker has oil in it, what oil it takes, how to add oil, where to charge it with nitrogen, how much to charge it with, .... etc.

92U 3406

Occupation
Wrench Bender
Any breaker I've ever seen does not need oil. Its powered off the aux hydraulic circuit.

Post some pics of the breaker, I might be able to dig some info up.

92U 3406

Occupation
Wrench Bender
If you can't find a nitrogen spec anywhere I'd start at around 180-200 PSI. Too low nitrogen charge it will hit light/fast. Too high it will hit slow or not at all, depending on what your relief is set at. The nitrogen is what gets compressed by the piston and gives it the force to hammer into the toolbit.

Looks almost identical to a brand I deal with quite often and they're spec'd anywhere from 230-250 PSI depending on size. Better to start a little low and see how it works first.

92U 3406

Occupation
Wrench Bender
If you keep the tool bit greased regularly it'll last a long time. Worn bushings can put a lot of side force on the piston and eventually chew it up.