• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grove MZ66B

TVA

My good customer asked me to recommission old Grove MZ66B boom lift. That thing sat for years, and apparently they didn’t close base control box’s door - when I opened it fully the toad jumped at me at scared me silly! Nearly half of controlls was covered in mason bee hives!
But the biggest problem is that machine has fairly complicated controls, with LEDs and some other electronics, and finding manual or even wiring diagram is impossible.

Can anyone can help me with information for that one, or by any chance anyone knows if any of JLG models will have wiring comparable to this one, to at least get me to a ball park on wiring?!

P.S. just finished working on Genie S85 - Genie is a LOT simpler machine! IMHO! But I love Groves ease of access to anything!