• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grove Manlift

drs102380

20231214_133008.jpg
Hello all. I just registered today after looking at an OLD manlift. I called the only phone number I could find. It was in Omaha, NE, and the guy said this model is possibly a GROVE manlift. Does anyone recognize the model number? It's been setting in a field for decades and, of course, needs loads of work.

It has a locked up Wisconsin engine - a single cylinder model around 12 HP. The turntable and drive wheels both are chain driven, and tge steering is hydraulic. The boom is solid and does NOT telescope. All controls are cable driven (and all frozen). There aren't any visible data plates on it other than the sales/rental company's phone number.

Thanks in advance for any help.