• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grove AMZ46ne Questions

Heelerboy

Hello, i bought a Grove electric articulating boom lift knowing it needed some work. This is my first all electric lift and i have a couple questions. First, its a 48 volt lift and it didn't come with batteries, so i hooked up four deep cycle car batteries to see what would work and what wouldn't. Well it turns on and beeps, and the battery gauge reads full but nothing works. Is this normal because i don't have the super heavy duty golf cart versions? Second, the Sevcon controller flashes three times, which stands for MOSFET failure, it came with a new controller and the handheld calibrator, from what i can tell this means my controller is shot, now i haven't put the new one in, i was wondering if i should check anything first. IT came with wiring diagrams, i don't have a manual and i basically just got it home and started tinkering with it. Nothing major. If anyone has experience with this or these machines let me know. Thanks.