1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Grouser Cross Bar Track Rebuild Kits.

Discussion in 'Skid Steers' started by KyDirt, Mar 22, 2015.

1. KyDirt

KyDirt Member

Construction Superintendent
    Anybody have a source for rebuild kits (bolt & bushing) from somewhere other than Grouser. Seems like Grouser wants you to call for pricing. Wondering if anyone found it cost effective to get bushings made at machine shop and purchase bolts separately.

2. ironjunkie

ironjunkie Well-Known Member

I've got parrts from Bobcat, they'll need to turn it into a BC p/n. 2 different dealerships had what I needed in stock on different occasions. JD, NH etc. should also.

3. stovein

stovein Well-Known Member

I got parts from bobcat also and grouser at that time listed parts and prices on their website.