• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Group buy ? Winchester Va area, Sinopec Hygard

tracing

I assume this is the preferred fluid for the power shuttle ?
I have seen it as much as 23 bucks a gallon, and 90 bucks for 5 gallons plus whopping shipping fees.

https://buysinopec.com/products/10w30-multigrade-hydraulic-oil-55-gallon-drum?variant=17161525316

Assuming its correct and not a knock off, I was considering buying a 55 gallon drum to get 15 to 20 gallons out of it and letting the rest go to others that may be interested at cost plus my fuel to the depot to pick it up which would be nominal maybe 20 to 30 dollars.

That would be about 400 for a 55 gallon drum, $7.28 a gallon.

You would have to come to Shenandoah county va and bring your own container to get yours :)

Ant interest ?

hosspuller

This is NOT equal to current Deere Hy-gard. It meets Deere's JDM J20C spec but so does the tractor fluid Walmart sells at every local store. The Sinopec brand is the tell-tale.

Genuine Deere Hy-gard meets JDM J21A spec and exceeds JDM J20C.

Last edited:

tracing

This is NOT equal to current Deere Hy-gard. It meets Deere's JDM J20C spec but so does the tractor fluid Walmart sells at every local store. The Sinopec brand is the tell-tale.

Genuine Deere Hy-gard meets JDM J21A spec and exceeds JDM J20C.
but does it meet case ? i dont own a deere

tracing

well i can get 55 gallons of jd hy gard for 800,, maybe ill do that, its in maryland, about 14.55 a gallon

hosspuller

"but does it meet case ? i dont own a deere "

Well in that "case" by all means use the Sinopec …
The PDS says it meets Case's MS1207 & MS1210

But it is NOT Deere's Hy-gard, which I thought you were saying. My mistake. :oops:

tracing

"but does it meet case ? i dont own a deere "

Well in that "case" by all means use the Sinopec …
The PDS says it meets Case's MS1207 & MS1210

But it is NOT Deere's Hy-gard, which I thought you were saying. My mistake. :oops:

well, until you pointed it out i thought it was hy-gard :)

upon review i see it is another attempt by china to capitalize on a us branded product by merely dropping the hyphen