• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grizzly Trucks

Truck Shop

I paid $600.00 for it...At auction..I had a NOS in the box 68 Shelby shifter knob and it sold for $650.00 so i was OK with it...
DT--I saw a rarity on FB market place-listed in Spokane. I personally have only seen one set
and were broke cracked/welded. 1964 FE 427 Long Leg cast iron headers in perfect condition-
$2,500. and was surprised that cheap .

Will_M

I brought the truck home this afternoon.
Roads were a little sloppy so I didn't want to drive it too much but what a difference!
It runs great and has fantastic power.
I played around a little lugging it up hills and putting my foot in to it without shifting down, it drives just like a pickup now instead of a heavy truck.
It sounds and drives great, it was certainly the right thing to do. I'm very happy with the results!

Will_M

Unfortunately I haven't been able to drive it at all.
I missed all the good weather we had in the fall and now the roads have been too sloppy to take it out. I'm hoping we can get a decent colder spell to dry the roads off. If they were just wet it wouldn't be a problem, I just don't want to get salt all through it so soon!