• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grease

BLconst

I do. seems good. about the same price as other greases. I started using on our paving machine due to high temp of augers and such. I think lucas makes good stuff, especially power steering stop leak and hub oil. I think its all about frequency of lubings and less about the grease.

WV earth mover

looked at it but never tried yet due price , cost about 4$ a tube here compared to the mobil blue i use that cost 2.50$ i probably over grease so th price diff would really add up. although i do use there engine oil stabilizer and hrdro booster and use there power steering stop leak on my truck door hinges, stays along time.