• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grading bucket

bigbob

I have the 63" for my 305C CR and it seems to handle it fine. This is a tilt bucket built by Cat.

Carl Peter

Thx Guys...I have never ran a mini with this type of bucket for grading and clean up work how useful are they ?

Is it worth the $1,500 ?

Last edited:

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Worth every penny. I think those big grading buckets are invaluable. From cleaning dirt off of grass, to loading trucks from banked material, grading sidewalk. Once you have one you will wonder why you did not get one sooner.

rockstacker

If you have an old edge off a skidsteer bucket you can weld it to the last 2 teeth and make a homade grading bucket. My buddy at cat calls this a butter bucket. works real good

pafarmer

Occupation
Land clearing, demo, site prep etc. Ex Pro Motocro
You are going to love it Carl. 1500 is a steal on a good grading bucket...well worth the investment. You are going to wonder why you didn't buy one sooner...