• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grader4me's New Ride!

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
:laugh

You got any more info on that grader Squizzy, specs and what have you?

No but I can chase some info up on the company that built them here. Its likely Deas would know off the top of his head but the old fella is probably taking a Nanna nap after his big weekend.

Ok, and you use the burning malley root's to heat the pot, right??

That is correct Sir.....cept its not really a pot....a cast iron camp oven does the trick, and if it happens to be one of them ten thousand dollar chickens:rolleyes: you throw in a big can of apricots and cook for about 6 hours with the pot buried underground.

Jeff D.

That is correct Sir.....cept its not really a pot....a cast iron camp oven does the trick, and if it happens to be one of them ten thousand dollar chickens:rolleyes: you throw in a big can of apricots and cook for about 6 hours with the pot buried underground.
Ohhhh.............well send me one of those $10,000 chickens then.:thumbsup

That's way mo better than just a t-shirt.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Ohhhh.............well send me one of those $10,000 chickens then.:thumbsup

That's way mo better than just a t-shirt.

no No NO....you can't be choosin prizes. :nono

You fought tooth and nail for the daggum shirt.....you ain't gettin me chicken. :spaz

Ahhh, what the hey.....I'll give ya a drum stick. Thats about 2 grand. :D

Countryboy

Occupation
And if they ask me what it tasted like, I'll say "Just like an Eagle!"

You're better off saying it tastes like chicken.......then they won't know what it really is. :D

Jeff D.

no No NO....you can't be choosin prizes. :nono

You fought tooth and nail for the daggum shirt.....you ain't gettin me chicken. :spaz
FINE!

I'll be perfectly happy with a $10,000 t-shirt then, in exchange!:yup

Countryboy

Occupation
FINE!

I'll be perfectly happy with a $10,000 t-shirt then, in exchange!:yup

Well the $10,000 T-shirt is Pink........but hey, if thats what you want. :beatsme

Jeff D.

Well the $10,000 T-shirt is Pink........but hey, if thats what you want. :beatsme
I coulda bout figured that!:rolleyes:

I u-hum won it in a "grader" picking contest. They probobly figured the winner would've been involved in the whole grader scene at some point.

How's that saying go "Once you drive grader, you'll never get a date later"........er something? :cool2

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
Surfer Joe,you are teaching us a lot of stuff here and when you chose anything but an AC on that one I thought,here we go again.I can't get nothin' right!!!I don't recall ever seeing that tube frame on anything else,it is a trademark of the AC grader.Glad you came around,you are a credit to this forum and I always enjoy your posts here.Ron G

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Although bigger trees caused them to weave around it could make a semblance of a track that trucks could bring fuel out to the Dozers when clearing began in earnst.

earnst? That'a about halfway between Dumbleyung and Moulyining, isn't it?

Grader4me

Gee..I missed this thread completely. Didn't take long for it to spiral out of control though:pointhead

"Once you drive grader, you'll never get a date later"........

Close...But it's "When you operate a grader you always get the ladies later":naughty

If it was a pink Frock they'd probably believe that

I seen this coming right from the first post. What kept you? :Banghead :)

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
This all sounds strangely familiar....but I thought grader drivers wore them there... "moo-moo's"?

This has to end the mystery behind the "stand-or-sit" debate right here and now...

What's a "frock"? A down under name for the same thing?:p

surfer-joe

Surfer Joe,you are teaching us a lot of stuff here and when you chose anything but an AC on that one I thought,here we go again.I can't get nothin' right!!!I don't recall ever seeing that tube frame on anything else,it is a trademark of the AC grader.Glad you came around,you are a credit to this forum and I always enjoy your posts here.Ron G

Huumph! I had a senior moment last night, and it WAS late here. Squizzy was still in bed.

Jeff D.

Gee..I missed this thread completely. Didn't take long for it to spiral out of control though:pointhead
As you can plainly see after reading through the whole thread I tried to stop the others from sending it spiraling, but alas, my efforts were fruitless.;)
Close...But it's "When you operate a grader you always get the ladies later":naughty
I thought up a whole bunch more, but will let it rest instead. Figured the grader jokes might start to wear off their funny on some soon.

Remember "Big load & haul" and that one trucker who eventually got a twist in his bra stap? (who dat be?):beatsme :eek:

I wouldn't want to see our grader guys getting all owlie too.:cool2

Jeff D.