• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Gradall with knuckle boom attatchment

Taylortractornu

Charter Member
Occupation
Privvate landfill operator/manager

sheepfoot

That's called the telestick from gradall, it gives a reach of around 50' and allows to work over things that the normal boom angle
won't let you do. Have only seen 3 in all my years, i heard they cost alot of $, they have a short stick for those machines also that's seen more often around here, good pic's.

Taylortractornu

Charter Member
Occupation
Privvate landfill operator/manager
I couldnt think of the name of the attachment. My neighbor had one on the old truck mounted unith they had. I bought it all for a 1000 and the man scrapping the place hammeder the gradall the day I was suppoes to get it. His telestick was home built. THey also had a narrow bucket on a long shaft about 4 feet long. I saw some work this unt had done in the pics looked handy. Id like to have one on the pond at work.