1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Good shots of D355A remains

Discussion in 'Dozers' started by LEGEND, Jun 30, 2007.

1. EUCLIDES

EUCLIDES Member

SERVICE ENGENEER
    I agree

2. Dozer575

Dozer575 Banned

Machinist and occasional pt Dozer oper
    Speaking of 455's, anyone here have experience with them?
    Just wondering what kinda problems they have. I would think parts are hard to come by.

3. olesouth

olesouth New Member

jd 555

looking to get a idea of cost to fix final drive or drives

4. Taylortractornu

Taylortractornu Charter Member

Privvate landfill operator/manager
    I saw a pair of 455's go at an auction for 5000 each. Te man bought them to save them from the iron mongers. He did a job with one up in TN and sold them both to a mine in Belize. Got 70 000 plus handling fees.

5. KMM4x4

KMM4x4 Active Member

I well understand Russian. D355A import bulldozer, most widespread in Russia. He can be met everywhere. I was too a little it I operated. It was pleasant to me. The powerful equipment also copes better than T-170.