1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Good scan tool or software for Kubota teir 4?

Discussion in 'Shop Talk' started by blaster2005, Sep 30, 2020.

1. blaster2005

blaster2005 Member

I'm looking for software or scan tool for Kubota tier 4. Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated!

2. MarshallPowerGen

MarshallPowerGen Well-Known Member

Diesel & Generator Mechanic
    Kubota Diagmaster is the software you're looking for. There are two adapter options (Python and the one we use that escapes me at the moment).

You'll need to contact Kubota or Takeuchi (Takeuchi also provides Yanmar access) to set up the license.

mg2361 likes this.
  3. partsandservice

partsandservice Senior Member

I use Texa. I can't say that it works on all kubota engine applications but can say for sure it works on the kubota skid steers. I do not have the kubota specific connector but am able to pin into the can high and low with an outside power source.

4. tool_king

tool_king Senior Member

road mechanic owner
    You have to have the right Kubota diamaster software password or it will not work .There different ones for takeuchi vs Doosan vs Atlas copco and aothers.

mg2361 and MarshallPowerGen like this.
  5. MarshallPowerGen

MarshallPowerGen Well-Known Member

Diesel & Generator Mechanic
    Good to know, thanks for that info.

6. mg2361

mg2361 Senior Member

Equipment Mechanic/Technician
    True. We have Diagmaster for the little Kubota tractors. Tried to plug into a Bomag with a Kubota engine and a window popped up saying "not a supported equipment".

MarshallPowerGen likes this.
  7. partsandservice

partsandservice Senior Member

KIMG0782.JPG This is how I connect directly into the CAN on the skid steer.