• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Good Heavy Pneumatic Hand Truck

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
Looking for a good hand truck recommendation. Standard type with 2 wheels and pneumatic tires. Ours has lost both bearings and the tires are always going flat. We use it for yanking small home standby generators around on steep ground and such.

RZucker

Occupation
Mechanic/welder
If you really know what you want, build one or have it built for you. 3/4" axle is the only way to go. I have destroyed quite a few cheapies with 5/8" axles moving oil drums.

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
If u like the quality of your h. truck but the wheels are the problem..?? change the wheels..
Northern tool has some real decent ones & theres always H. Freight..

crane operator

One of the guys that works for me has a aluminum one that's built super heavy, like what the pepsi delivery guys have for taking cases into the stores. Look for one of those.