1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Good afternoon from England

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Nige40F, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Coaldust

Coaldust Senior Member

Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
    You UK guys ever pass through Great Massingham and Little Massingham?

That’s where my peeps are from. They immigrated to Western Wa and settled in the Adna area around 1911. I met a UK college prof during my teaching days that family treed my family branch all the way to my folks. Weird, chance meeting him. That prof passed away, but I saved a paper copy of his work before his website disappeared.

2. Nige

Nige Senior Member

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
    If that happens consider yourself lucky. It’s not unknown for it to rain for a week straight.

3. funwithfuel

funwithfuel Senior Member

Mechanic
    My apologies for a late welcome, but Welcome.