• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

German RC Oldtimer collection in 1:16

renaud

Amazing work, Wolfgang!!!
You are very talented and your models are have stunning details!!!Really nice........!!!
Now, is it just my imagination palying tricks on me or the sign on the 1955 6x6 Magirus truck looks a lot like the sign you see on Deutz engines?
Was that old beast powered my a Deutz??
Many thanks for sharing.
Max.

Seilbagger

Hello Max,

thanks for compliments.

Yes, all the later Magirus trucks were driven by Deutz Motors, after ww2 only air-cooled.

The reason is very simple: The Kloeckner-Humboldt-Deutz AG (HQ in Cologne) , founded as Gasmotorenfabrik Deutz, had bought Magirus (HQ in Ulm) in the early 1930s. Until 1945 the trucks were signed Kloeckner-Deutz, after 1945 Magirus-Deutz. Today its part of IVECO.

Seilbagger

Hello all,

i need a truck to pull the lowloader. I modified the Krupp Titan, so i can change between trailers and hauler. For moving other equipment i have built a little crane.

Krupp-054.JPG

Krupp-081.JPG

Krupp-092.JPG

Krupp-093.JPG

Krupp-094.JPG

ron54

Wolfgang, Thank you for sharing your models with us, the tyre details are especially good do you mould them yourself?