• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Genie Z45/25 valve oring question

kentuckynet

Below is a picture of the valve, my question is , can I not just buy the replacement orings?
My serial number is 15654, Genie Z45/25 4wd, I cannot seem to find the part in the manual. This is the valve that rotates the basket, you can see I have changed the orings but they wont last as im sure im not installing the right one, thickness etc. They work for a few hours then tear or break.valve.JPG

Engineer44

Would like to know this too, as I have an older Genie. Don’t know about your particular machine but all the valves on mine are made by Hydac. Hydac would have specs if you can get info from them. Even better if there were a Hydac dealer near you. That’s IF your valves are Hydac. It sure would be nice if an o-ring kit were available for low $$.

Chris thomas

Your best bet is to replace the assembly. Theres meant to be a teflon back up ring from what ive seen. Difficult to find individualy