• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Genie Z45-25 Help!!

Jan Nguyen

Hello! Wondering if anyone could help me out. Genie Boom was working and then wouldn't start. Replaced the battery and then worked fine for a day. Then over night Didn't start again but would after a jump. So I replaced the alternator. Now it starts up just fine. But none of the controls in the boom work, won't move or raise except the boom will extend forward and back. Checked the codes and the only codes I am getting is all Joysticks are not calibrated. I did the procedure to calibrate but when I'm trying to calibrate non of the joysticks operations work to even calibrate. I've tried it putting in slow and fast. Tried the bypass button. Nothing will allow the boom to actually drive forward and backwards. No steering either. It is on level ground as well. Thanks in advance for any help!