• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Genie Z-45/25J A few things to fix

LawnDart

I just picked up a 2000 Z-45/25J. There are a few things I want to address first and could use some advice.
First, the Primary Boom up/down - Turntable Rotate is super sloppy, and the up down cam fell off and it feels like return to center mechanism is missing or worn out. I was able to put the cam back in but I don't see a positive way to hold it in. I plan to replace the whole joy stick. Where is a good online source of parts?

Second, I want to check that the limit switches are properly set. Should I attempt this myself?

I need to replace some gaskets on the engine. It also needs a new muffler It's leaking some oil from the cam cover and possibly a few others. Another candidate for a good online source of parts.

LawnDart

It's going better than I thought. Found the correct parts manual for my serial number. Located the complete joystick for a decent price on Ebay, Muffler from Trupar. Just need to track down gaskets, check the limit switches and I should be good.