• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

03hdrk

I worked on a Genie GTH636. The axles and transmission were Dana - I used a guy at Inland Truck Parts in Ft Worth named Charlie to get parts for the axle when no one else could find them. Then a few weeks ago needed parts for a Gehl and used HydroMechanical in Westville NJ. I think that some Genies are the same as Gehls. HydroMechanical got me axle parts on that machine and really know their business in the Dana Spicer Clark Hurth product lines.

Makers Acres

Occupation
Imagineer
I worked on a Genie GTH636. The axles and transmission were Dana - I used a guy at Inland Truck Parts in Ft Worth named Charlie to get parts for the axle when no one else could find them. Then a few weeks ago needed parts for a Gehl and used HydroMechanical in Westville NJ. I think that some Genies are the same as Gehls. HydroMechanical got me axle parts on that machine and really know their business in the Dana Spicer Clark Hurth product lines.

Thank you for the great info!

Makers Acres

Occupation
Imagineer
The Genie® GTH™-5519 compact telehandler is the perfect choice for tasks both large and small. Easy to maneuver and transport, and convenient to service, it meets the needs of most construction, masonry, landscape and agricultural applications.

So far it is a fun little unit. I did wish that it had a locking differential as I have gotten it stuck a couple times.