• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Gehl 480

Mbar

Does anyone have any knowledge about these machines. I’ve got one that will not move forward or reverse. Loader and steering work fine. I finally got a portion of the manual from a dealer the was kind enough to help but it wasn’t much of a test procedure , more of a adjustment guide. Any way I checked pilot and boost pressure and they are just under spec. Hp forward and reverse are almost 650 at wide open. They real kicker for me if there is zero fluid from the case drain. Any help would be greatly appreciated

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
These were made by Wacker Neuson. You may try a WN dealer for help.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
You wont, WN sells those world wide. Gehl branded it, and they didn't sell many of them I don't think.