• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Gardner-Denver Air Trac

Dominion 410

Living here in the Canadian Shield area,we don't go to far without drilling and blasting.Any air-trac operators or drillers out there from days gone by? I spent more than my share of time on old 3100's and 3700's.The compressors were 600 cfm Denvers -one with Cat 3306 power,the other with a 6-71 Detroit.That thing could be heard all over down-town when it was full throttle.

72V

Occupation
grader, cat, excavator hack
I've breathed a bit of rock smoke. I put in some time blasting rock for logging road construction. I had a GD 3100 airtrack with a PR123 hammer, powered by a GD 600 Rotory wagon compressor with a screaming 6-71. I'm glad those days are over sometimes!