• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Full Circle- Back to where I started (almost)

Crummy

Working on old equipment is interesting
Yesterday guy that's working with me is bitching "who designed this? I can't get a wrench on it"
I look at it- it's because someone put it on backwards, probably in 1979, and everyone has just bitched about it and put it back on the way it was ever since. Turn it around, zip zip done.

Crummy

I've been working at the quarry getting things ready to start crushing next week. I've got my spiral pad just for him keeping notes, hours, what we stole parts from, etc.- it's like 8 pages right now. Every time I talk with the owner it's "Oh yeah, we need to look at the...."
Making a list of the things that don't need attention or had parts borrowed will be way less writing.

Crummy

Petro products are hard to get around here, nothing in stock, no 5gal at all, and crazy (like double) price increases.
I got some hydraulic off Sinopec Lubricants USA, delivered to my door. No problem, price OK, right out of Texas.
At the bottom of their web page- In 2021 Beijing purchased $52.4 billion worth of crude oil 700,000 barrels per day from the U.S.
Per day!
Right out of our ground, through our refineries, into their buckets, and back to us.
Bragging about it.
Profanity laced tirade
If I'm going to be forced to support 'elite' & political corruption I'm doing it for half price. No election is going to change it, electric vehicles will be worse.
Things are too far gone.
I'm done. I've had it with current times and the lies being told.
End of thread.

ETER

Don’t throw the towel in yet… lot’s of young Americans over in SE Poland at this moment that would love to have such aggravations to deal with…they hang in there…we should too.
Regards, Bob