• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fuel Tank location on a multi-axle Twin Steer?

Cartoondude135

5be618f8ad58bbaf099daea21f3c937f.jpg I was finding Twin Steer trucks a bit fascinating all of a sudden:), but I was wondering............. Where would you install the fuel tank on a cement truck like this???:confused: If it's possible to make a hexa-axle straight truck like this (for hauling larger loads than the average truck), then it might be possible to make this dump truck IMG_0969 Mack.jpg post-38-0-60405900-1338258406_thumb.jpg have 6 axles (2 base steering, 2 drive, and 2 tag). But I just need to know where I would install the diesel tank if those two tag axles were occupying the belly area of the truck. If anyone owns a cement truck like the one I found, let me know.;) I'm making these trucks for American Truck Simulator.