• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

FS: John Deere 544G & 644G 4WD Half Axle New in Crate

Helper81

Occupation
Rentals, Parts, Sales
As I sated on my first post to the site, on the farm we had a few of John Deere 544G loaders(5 of them) 4wd versions and we ended up buying a new half axle for a machine that that the bearings went out on a ate in to the half axle and well you know the rest of the story. Once we bought the new half axle and it arrived, since we were in no hurry for to replace it since there were 4 others available for use. As time would have it my father bought another scrap 544G for parts and just swapped the entire front end off of the scrap one since it had less hours on it and in better shape than the one we currently had at the time. So it is has been sitting around here for the last 3 years and since we don't have them anymore we have no need for it. I'd rather sale it to some one rather than just scrapping it, it is new in the crate and still in the plastic from John Deere with the plastic banding still on it.

Here is some info on the part:

Part Number: YZ120325

John Deere's Notes/Comments

1200 - CODE D2
1400 - CODE D2
1600 - CODE DG

John Deere's List Price is 2,878.31, I'm looking to get 2,200.00 SHIPPED or best offer to a buyer in the USA or any potential buyer outside of the USA pays the additional freight charges. I will update this post with pictures with in the next day or so, pic's will be added. I can open the crate and take pics of it if anyone desires them. This part will have to be shipped by truck freight. If you are interested please send me a PM. I accept PayPal, or Money Orders as well, but prefer PayPal since it is the most trusted and verified way of payment for both you as the buyer and I as the seller.

Thanks in advance.

Helper81

Occupation
Rentals, Parts, Sales
Here are the pic's of the half axle, I decided to go a head and cut the plastic band around it and open it up and take some pic's of it. Here are the pic's to it,

IMG_2900_zps69690ad5.jpg

IMG_2901_zpsd731d30f.jpg

IMG_2902_zpsfcc35788.jpg

IMG_2903_zps70d1d5b4.jpg

IMG_2905_zps3ddb5aba.jpg

IMG_2906_zps62c3b8af.jpg

IMG_2907_zps304350bc.jpg

IMG_2908_zps82c4dc49.jpg

IMG_2909_zpsc08d1359.jpg

IMG_2910_zpsc7f70757.jpg