1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Freeware - Calculate transport prices

Discussion in 'Computer Applications and 3D Modeling' started by eSystem, Jan 11, 2017.

1. eSystem

eSystem New Member

Hi all and a Happy New Year!
    On our website can you download a freeware Windows program Transport Calc 2017

This freeware program calculates quickly and easy prices for all kinds of transports and is based on time for the transport and estimated compensation per hour.

http://www.esystem.se/vara-program/transport-calc/

/Magne
    The program is free to use without any charge.

2. John C.

John C. Senior Member

Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
    I'd be interested if anyone has down loaded this and had no problems. I'm not throwing rocks but have gotten real wary of free software on the web now days.

3. eSystem

eSystem New Member

Transpot Calc - freeware

Good morning, it's early morning here in Sweden zzzzzzz
    It is good that you are cautious about downloading files from the web but I guarantee that our program does not contain viruses, etc.
    but are you still in doubt, do not download software.
    /Magne