• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Forklift Mast ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac

Occupation
Construction
I am looking for sources for used forklift mast such as a warehouse forlift . It does not mattter the make or model it is for ac custom project I have in mind.

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
Try googling forklift salvage and things like Rock & Dirt have salvage sections.

#
Atlanta Liftruck Salvage | Largest forklift parts salvage yard in ...
Atlanta Liftruck Salvage is currently the largest forklift parts salvage yard in the United States.
www.atlantaliftruck.com/ - Cached - Similar
#
SBH Forklift Home Page
We have a forklift parts yard where we salvage good used parts for sale. We purchase complete parts inventories as well as single items. ...
www.sbhforklift.com/about.html - Cached - Similar

Last edited:

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
as i was going over the goethals bridge today i saw a rolloff with 3-4 forklift masts sticking out... and thought of this tread, did you ever find one?

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Nac
Recycle City in Elizabeth has a couple of old forklifts that they would sell.I will get their number for you if you like?

helilifts

forklift dealer

I make custom forklifts I buy everything form heli lifts of philadelphia heres there website it should have all there contact info there

Last edited by a moderator:

tillie4

I know about second hand forklifts providers. I really hope they will provide you information regarding this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I am sure Nac has either found one by now - 3 years later, or he doesn't need one anymore.:cool2

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.