• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ford ltl9000 low air buzzer

murfdog

Can anyone tell me where the low air buzzer is located on a 93 ford ltl9000 truck, the light works just no alarm.
I just bought this thing. Thanks

skyking1

up under the dash. IF you can wait I have a 92 I can listen at tomorrow, but I think the best bet is pull the panel the speedometer is in.

Tyler d4c

Should be right beside the ash tray toward the driver. Bolted to a dash support in that area

murfdog

Thanks Guy's, got to poking around in there yesterday, pretty sure I found it. Just not getting power to it, I didn't check at the pressure switch yet, I wish I was three feet tall so I could lay on the floor and get at the switches behind the ducting, the guys that designed that location are probably still giggling about that