1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

For any of the loggers that worked in Wakeman Sound in the early 70's

Discussion in 'Gone But Not Forgotten' started by Janice Lang, May 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janice Lang

Janice Lang New Member

Hi there, My dad's name was Gordie Lang aka (Trapper). We lived in Wakeman Sound logging camp in the early to mid 70's. I remember the smell of the cook shack (yummy) and the trailer that we lived in just up from the water. I also remember the Crummy crew trucks, Grizzly Bears at the dump and humpy-salmon swimming up the river. Great childhood memories. Anyways, My dad has passed away and I wondered if anyone out there was in Wakeman during the time he was working there? or if by some miracle, someone might have a pic of Dad or even the camp back then? Thanks, Janice :)

2. Tinkerer

Tinkerer Senior Member

Welcome to HEF Janice !
    Your post will not get many, if any reply's because this forum is for comments / notifications of our deceased members.
    Hopefully one of the mods will move this thread to the Forestry Operations Forum and delete my reply.

3. Janice Lang

Janice Lang New Member

4. digger242j

digger242j Administrator

Self employed excavator
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.