• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

FNG here

BeardedBlueCollar

Hey y’all! Names Bradley, been a diesel mechanic for almost 10 years now. Started off at a Peterbilt dealership sweeping floors and scrubbing toilets and have worked my way up to my dream position! Currently working for a company called Boude’s Field Service based out of ND. We do support for all types of fossil fuels and then some. New to the heavy equipment world but it’s all just nuts and bolts so hoping the transition is smooth. Worked on everything from Class 6/8 trucks, AG equipment, industrial water pump, heavy lift cranes, and now into heavy equipment. Currently running a T300 KW service truck. Hope to be able to find some good info and help out where I can.

Tarhe Driver

Occupation
Comm. Real Est Appraiser-Retired cargo/helo pilot
Welcome, Bradley,

Since I am mostly a lurker here, I can tell you that this is a class A forum. Some suggestions:

1. When asking for help, include in your first post of your question the serial number of the equipment for which you are asking help.

2. Try to put your question in the proper category/folder/venue, of which there may be 50. I'd suggest taking a few minutes to review the categories; there is even a folder for jokes, as well as one for remembrances for members who have died.

3. Posts in all-capital letters are not appreciated.

4. When you have solved a problem that you have posted about, members will greatly appreciate hearing how you solved your problem, so please report your successes and, should it ever happen, your inability to solve a problem.

Welcome,

Neill, just a lurker.

Reactions: DB2

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Anywhere Anytime. I like the way you roll, Mr. Bearded Blue Collar.

Just a dirty field mechanic.
Sometimes he don’t shower.
Mr. Bearded wears a blue collar.
Makes his money by the hour!

Reactions: JPV

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums BDC! Glad to have you.