1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Finding qualified help

Discussion in 'Personnel' started by AECCorp., Apr 3, 2016.

1. Hallback

Hallback Senior Member

Gyppo tower logger
    Gotta get the United States of EBT to stop rewarding bad behavior first.....

Mike L, DMiller and oarwhat like this.
  2. Hallback

Hallback Senior Member

Gyppo tower logger
    A choker setter didn't show up Wednesday another one did not show up today and I have had a processor operator out all week on medical as he is just deteriorating. I'm not sure about every other industry but I could guess that they're all in the same boat.

DMiller, Truck Shop and John C. like this.
  3. Don.S

Don.S Senior Member

We had a great team working last year and this year. Very few are still there and the boss complains all the time about how no one wants to work anymore and everyone is lazy because after 6:30am to 5:00pm everyone wants to go home. Interesting how everyone who quit had the same reason can you guess what it was? The boss. I know this is not the case everywhere but i find it funny how my boss does not understand that you can not always go yelling and blowing your top over a small accident if you want to keep employees around.

oarwhat and DMiller like this.
  4. Don.S

Don.S Senior Member

Where i use to work i had the best boss i could ever ask for. I had to leave because i could not deal with the other idiots he had to keep around due to lack of workers. Its rough ride been a employer these days.

DMiller likes this.
  5. Hallback

Hallback Senior Member

Gyppo tower logger
    There's never been a better time to be an employee or a worse time to be an employer.

oarwhat, DMiller and John C. like this.