1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Finding qualified help

Discussion in 'Personnel' started by AECCorp., Apr 3, 2016.

1. Bluox

Bluox Senior Member

And just about as healthy!
    Bob

4x4ford and Vetech63 like this.
  2. FarmWrench

FarmWrench Well-Known Member

Table Potato farmer
    Crack/Oreos aside (hydrox fan in mourning myself) the addiction/unhealthy lifestyle/"uneducated" reputation are all aspects that detract from recruiting quality help. My daughter has faced many people who are expecting her to be injured/assaulted/drugged~ pressured into drugs. Living out of a hotel isn't ideal for a healthy diet. Conversely lots of walking vs being locked to a cubicle computer has made staying fit easier.

I do believe that she has altered her dating prospects to less educated, less wealthy due to leaving school and working construction.

3. Truck Shop

Truck Shop Senior Member

star gazer
    The conservative figure is 20% of the total population is using or on some type of drug other than nicotine, which includes over the counter or
    any under the counter drugs and lets not forget alcohol.

4. FarmWrench

FarmWrench Well-Known Member

Table Potato farmer
    The internet is likely the most addictive and productivity destroyer while simultaneously providing incredible opportunity for those that can use it wisely.

5. Truck Shop

Truck Shop Senior Member

star gazer
    That is not new news-that was said at the internets inception. but the internet combined with drugs an alcohol-that is the biggest addiction.