• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Finding qualified help

BigWrench55

Don't smoke, and don't use drugs. Unless you consider Chocolate Twizzlers to be drugs. They might well be. Scientists say that Oreos create the same dopamine high as smoking crack cocaine.

I’m going to call B.S. on that statement. If Oreos created the same high as crack. Then Oreos would be flying off the shelves. Crackheads may not be the smartest people on earth. But even a crackhead would choose an Oreo over going to jail for possession of crack.

BigWrench55

I don’t doubt that someone has written a article about it at all. And I am not calling you out personally. But I stand by what I said. B.S.!
If it stands against logic and reasoning then either a woman or a politician is behind it or it’s B.S. Without context you can make facts tell any story that you like.

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Wife calls them Cocaine when buys them, Full package lasts but hours!!! Then want more, Just Like Cocaine or Crack!!!

Old Doug

I dont know about the Oreos but the girl that helps me made a cherry cheesecake that made me almost sick and wanting more all at the same time. I learned to start off slow only eating a small slice at a time.

BigWrench55

The point I am trying to make is that statement is misleading. It may be true that Oreos release the same dopamine levels as crack. But it certainly doesn’t get you high nor addicted. As someone who has smoked a few lefthanded cigarettes and seen people go through the throws of addiction. I called B.S. on that statement. Trust me if Oreos got you stoned there would be some in the pantry right now. The only reason I don’t smoke the whacky tabacky now is because it’s not worth loosing a job over or going to jail. If Oreos was truly as addictive as crack. Then people would be strung out on the stuff. Spending their kids college funds, blowing their mortgage payments, letting their business go, cars getting repossessed and so on. Those are just a few examples of someone addicted to a mind altering substance would do if they were strung out.