• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Field Mechanic/ Eugene,OR

natemcmurtrey

Occupation
field mechanic
Triad Machinery is my employer. I've been turning wrenches for a living about 7 years now. I guess I'd call it a hobby before that as I wasn't paid. I graduated Wyotech in 2002 from the heavy diesel truck program.

We are a distributor of Link-Belt excavators and log shovels. Also Tigercat, Kawasaki, and Terex construction, logging, and mining equipment. Based out of Eugene, OR. We service southern oregon. Triad services the Pacific Northwest through five branches; Portland, Prineville, Eugene OR, Tacoma and Spokane WA.

For service; 1-800-342-6780

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Welcome Nate. :)
I used to work for Jensen Drilling Company. Their home office was in Eugene OR.

95zIV

Occupation
RR Contractor Super.
I was in Eugene last Friday. Did a job there on Rail America then drove up to Portland to catch a flight out.

Daniel Noel

Hello there i have 10 equipment and i was wondering if anyone knows anything about dry cleaning air filter is a good process to have my filters clean.

Thank you in advance

Daniel from Canada

Cat is ALL

Dan, I don't know how they actually clean filters when you send them away, but I know that you never want to use compressed air to "blow" the air out. You might mistakenly blow a hole into the filter and now realize it and you could dust your engine out.

71tax2

CAT does has some recommendations for cleaning outer air filters on CAT's SIS web site. At my company, we are looking at a cleaning process/machine from Diversitech. We run a large fleet of equipment in a coal mine in SE Montana and are toying with the idea of cleaning the outer air filter while the oiler isservicing the CAT machine at the same time