• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fiat Allis FR20 Engine

dist3

Occupation
Equipment Manager Enviromental and Site Contractor
Anybody have any ideas for a replacement engine for Fiat Allis FR20 loader. I dont have model number off of engine yet but can get it. Trying to locate something in the northeast if possible.:usa

dirtpig

Occupation
truck manager
If u can not find a F/A engine try a B or C cummins,an old 2 cycle detroit or a deere that has the right power and will fit into the location. Most use an SAE type of flywheel housing, some mods for the rest may be in order.

surfer-joe

I'd say jack up the radiator cap and drive a Cat under it, but you have probably already heard this so I'll just leave it alone cuz, you know, ah............

elirock83

i don't know the size of the machine, but a cummins b or c would be the way i would go, both are fairly cheap to buy and rebuild and cummins dealers are every where, i couldn't even begin to tell you where to go for iveco parts

dist3

Occupation
Owner of machine contacted Stephens Equipment in PA. I talked to the owner this afternoon 10-20-08 and he said they had everything to get him going. Thanks for the replys everyone

joe74

I am looking at a Fiat Allis 605-b. I can not find the operating weight of the machine. Any help with that or comments in general for the loader would be appreciated.

Thanks Joe

GEORGES

Occupation
USED GOLF MOWERS
Fr 20 has an iveco engine but you can put a cummins because i have seen an fr 20 with cummins engine.not current in europe...

dist3

Occupation
AirVaughn, Owner got parts from Stephens Equip in PA. Thanks for the reply.