• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fiat Allis FR12B transmission

Oltza

Hey,
My fiat stopped moving forward and reverse. The pressure indicator doesnt move when changing direction, but when selecting gear it moves, but never moves To the Green area on the dial.
Is there somekind of suction screen? If there is where is it? Can someone provide me some information or even a manual. That eould be great. Filter has been changed and oil level is good.
Transmission is ZF 4WG120.

Bigbert

Occupation
Consulting Engineer
Hey Oltza,
will the loader move in 3rd or 4th gear?
My assumption is the pressure cutoff with brake pressure. Usually only active in 1st and 2nd gear.
With a permanent signal it would not allow F or R clutch being pressurized.
I could get you a manual of a ZF 4WG150 (almost like 120) by email.

Oltza

Haven't tried it yet. I have been working on the oil leaks and funky wiring and lights so that might be the case, because when i drove it To garage the brakelights was on all the time. And now they do not turn on.
I would be very pleased if you can send me the manual.
oltza1990@gmail.com

Thank you

JRKeeter

Hey Oltza,
will the loader move in 3rd or 4th gear?
My assumption is the pressure cutoff with brake pressure. Usually only active in 1st and 2nd gear.
With a permanent signal it would not allow F or R clutch being pressurized.
I could get you a manual of a ZF 4WG150 (almost like 120) by email.
Bigbert
What you described sounds just like the problem I’m having with my FR130 loader. It will move in 3rd, 4th and reverse until it warms up (about 15 minutes) then 1st and 2nd work. Where would you check the pressure cutoff that you were referring to?

Bigbert

Occupation
Consulting Engineer
Hi JRKeeter,

usually the OEM's fitted pressure switches in brake circuit, presumably at brake valve under pedal. Supposed to switch off forward/reverse clutch with brake pressure around 30% of max. pressure in 1st and 2nd allowing full engine power to PTO w/o force forward.
See here the wiring diagram of a 4WG200, however same as 4WG150. S2 is the pressure cot-off switch.upload_2020-5-8_21-7-23.png

cat10

Occupation
Taught welding, machine shop, woodworking High Sch
I am new at this. Does the Fiat Allis FR120.2 and the FR12B share the same rear driveshaft? I need to find a complete rear driveshaft for our FR140.2 and need the correct part number for it.